For Yourself: The Fulfillment of Female Sexuality
For Yourself offers a step-by-step program developed by an acclaimed sex therapist with years of experience in the field. With an emphasis on clear, factual advice, simple, effective exercises, and a warm, reassuring tone, it helps women discover a new world of fulfillment – for themselves. Voted #1 self-help book across over a dozen national surveys totaling 5,000 psychologists by the National Register of health service providers in psychology.
- 225 A detailed description of female sexual response
- Step-by-step exercises that will help gradually awaken dormant sexuality
- Explanations that dispel misunderstandings about sex and sexual response
- Insights into the essential role of mental and emotional attitude toward sexual gratification
- And more
The following Advanced Skin Care product, C+E Ferulic, is a much lower priced alternative to the almost identical SkinCeuticals product. It also contains Vitamins C (15%) and E (1%). The SkinCeuticals product is $197.99.
The product has a four-star rating, which is also the same as the SkinCeuticals product; however, there are more than 400 reviews of the latter product, while there are fewer than 50 of the Advanced Skin Care product at Amazon.
When applied and absorbed by the skin, it will not come off. That means that you can safely add another product on top of it, including your foundation cream or one with other anti-aging properties, such as Vitamin A (Retinol) and a sunscreen. C+E Ferulic also increases collagen production, softens, and reduces wrinkle and fine line appearance.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, 1% Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Hyaluronic Acid, 0.5% Ferulic Acid, DL-Panthenol, Leucidal Liquid
Ingredients in the SkinCeuticals product: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, L Ascorbic. Acid, propylene glycol, glycerin, laureth 23, alpha tocopheral, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, ferulic acid, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate.
According to Dr. Oz, hyaluronic acid is good for the skin, helping it to retain moisture and giving wrinkles a plumped up appearance. The sodium hyaluronate in the SkinCeuticals product is a derivative of hyaluronic acid called the “salt”.
- (Compare to Skinceuticals) Wrinkles, Anti-aging, Sun Damaged Skin & More (- Premium Antioxidant Formula with Advanced Technology)CE Ferulic Acid 0.5% serum contains 15% pure L Ascorbic acid and one percent Alpha Tocopherol
- Guaranteed fresh and clear in color once assorbed in skin does not rub or wash off.
- It moisturizes and softens the skin exfoliates and cleanses.Vitamin C is essential for the synthesis of collagen ,It enhances collagen production
- It helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles / fine lines ,Great for those suffering from acne
- C E Ferulic Acid serum is a product that uses antioxidant rich ingredients to help improve your skin. It’s the best way to protect against photoaging by using antioxidants to neutralize free radicals.
The price is much less, with the SkinCenticals product being
This is it! My secret weapon for improving the appearance of my face is CVS’ Healthy Hands or as printed on the label: “healthy hands, hand & nail care lotion, Hydrates hands & strengthens nails” and as stated before, it contains “alpha hydroxy, keratin, and Vitamin E.”
Healthy Hands for the last four to five years has proven itself to be very effective in changing the appearance of lines, wrinkles, tone, and color of my facial skin. Others report that AHA
(1) accomplishes improvement of skin texture by encouraging the production of collagen and elastin properties and cleaning out your pores.
(2) It also encourages exfoliation of skin cells and generation of a newer and better layer of skin.
I would be remiss in not noting some of the problems associated with AHA:
(1) Irritation and sensitivity are the two major side effects of AHA. Irritation includes redness, burning, and itching. This is most likely to occur with highly sensitive skin. If these symptoms do occur, try wetting your face and apply smaller amounts, working up to larger amounts. Obviously, if you get a severe reaction to using it, stop it and seek medical treatment.
(2) Susceptibility to sunburn may be increased, and it is advisable to apply a sunscreen over any product containing AHA.